Tim Silverwood is available for a range of speaking engagements and events. Tim’s passion for environmental protection and ocean conservation and his enthusiasm for the changes society needs to adopt are witnessed in the dozens of talks he has completed around Australia.
Tim is available for presentations up to one hour on the marine debris issue and his recent expedition to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch or can combine a brief presentation with either one of a number of powerful films on the issue.
Tim has the licensing rights to show the powerful US produced documentary, ‘Bag It’ to the public. The feature length film is 78 mins long but Tim also has the film in 65 mins and a shorter 45 mins (perfect for schools).
Tim has presented at dozens of events to high acclaim. Recent events include:
- TEDx Newy – Civic Theatre
- Australasian Waste and Recycling Expo – Sydney Convention Centre
- Global Eco Tourism Conference – Taronga Zoo
- University of Technology Sydney, James Cook University, Townsville, Newcastle University, Curtin University Sustainable Policy Institute.
Tim has hosted dozens of community Bag It events and presentations in:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville, Perth, Newcastle, Torquay, Bunbury, Sunshine Coast, Byron Bay, Central Coast, Forster among others.
School presentations include:
- St. Therese College, Torquay
- Torquay College
- St Ignatius, Geelong
- Burraneer Bay & Cronulla South Public
- Central Coast Schools Biodiversity Day & Environment Awards
Please contact Tim to arrange your next event.